Monday, July 23, 2012

everyone can dream big, but not everyone has big dreams.

So...this seems to be my latest endeavor. Managing a blog that most likely no one will ever read. Hey, i can dream though. Maybe it will become the most popular blog ever!...or maybe i'll quit it in a couple of weeks. I guess we'll all find out.(or, atleast i will :P) just so you know, this error bar is driving me crazy. many things drive me crazy. mannny things. like people...and commercials...and people...and slow computers...and politicians. You should be thankful i'm so tolerant ;). Should i use emoticons? Depends...is this a formal blog or a casual blog? I would guess it's more of a, let's say, "me" blog. The more i write, the more you'll see it. I guess the purpose of this blog right now is for me to write out all the things i've learned in the past two years. Most of what i've learned is in the title. so, in saying, i will answer the following question with the following posts i shall write:

What is real love?

No comments:

Post a Comment